The Cutmaster 152, weighing only 62 lbs, offers multi-voltage 1-or 3-phase input capability and provides 120 amps of cutting power for a 1 1/4” (30 mm) recommended cut and 2” (50 mm) maximum cut.This compact unit, like all other Cutmasters, comes standard with the 1Torch® providing you with the well known comfort and reliability famous throughout the industry.
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability.
|Model||Power Supply||Torch/Lead for 1-1730's||Torch/Lead for 1-1731's|
|Dimensions||762 mm (30 in.) x 305 mm (12 in.) x 381 mm (15 in.)||6.1 m (20 ft) x null x null||15.2 m (50 ft) x null x null|
|Angle of Degree||75 degrees||75 degrees|
|Cuts Manual||30 - 50 mm (1 1/4 - 2 in.)|
|Pierces||25 mm (1 in.)|
|Weight||28.1 kg (62 lb)|
120 A @ 230 V
56 A @ 460 V
56 A @ 600 V
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||4.8 bar (70 psi)|
|Gas Flow||212 l/min (450 cfh)|